Monday, November 12, 2007

Video clips of my JETI adventure!



I finally was able to upload these videos of my good times at JETI. This clip shows the staff volleyball game. The head supervisor of the international department, Hong Kong Kim, recommended that the foreign teachers come and tryout for the team. So I did go and try out with Lyndsey but we gave up half way through because the dumb men took over the court! Grrrr! In the end, I did not make the team nor did Lyndsey. However, that is a good thing because next weekend Phil and Ryan have to a weekend long volleyball tournament haha So the girls and I are having a ladies weekend in Gwangju!





The clip is from the welcoming partying a few nights ago for the foreign teachers at JETI. As you can see, Mr. Yang decided to pull out some of his classic noriban songs such as 'let me take you a holiday' - I have never heard of this song! - and other favorites like 'Gloria'. haha This man is pretty fun and he keep the party going strong all night long! Nice!




This is another clip from the welcome party showing key members of the international department getting their groove thing on! haha I love the strobe light/disco ball that came with the Noriban machine! It makes me chuckle! Honestly, these types of parties are a lot of fun and I really enjoy them! I can't wait to have more parties like this in the future filled with food, drinks, and good times!

No comments: